The world is a noisy place. There are more chance that your message will get lost in the millions of press releases, news items, announcements, product launches, blogs, tweets and memes than ever before.
In competitive markets, you are probably being beaten by companies and brands that understand how content creation, marketing and PR have to be delivered in an SEO culture.
Anyone can set up a PR agency, but there are not many PR agencies that understand how PR works in an increasingly digital world. Relationships with influential bloggers is just as important as relationships with national newspaper editors.
Understanding real-time PR through social media is increasingly important. And for online Businesses, getting links from websites can be more important than getting mentioned in a print article.
If your PR agency is not thinking about the following issues, then they are not giving you the best service.
- Develop and implement digital content strategy with the broader consumer agenda in mind.
- Align with Internal Comms, PR and Corporate affairs to ensure maximum impact from SEO and Social media
- Embed SEO related change into day to day content management processes.
- Manage and enhance the day to day change process to deliver a world class digital change capabilities
- Work with all key stakeholders to drive process enhancements in content management
- Improve customer satisfaction levels and key commercial metrics
- Devise and Deliver essential test and tracking processes and reporting to drive innovation and optimization
- Ensure all content is developed in line with visual identity and Tone of Voice brand guidelines
- Develop and implement a robust and coherent SEO strategy that is aligned with PPC
- Ensure the SEO practises drive significant uplift in traffic and sales
- Manage agency relationships with existing SEO agencies and ensure alignment with other agency teams
- Develop and implement an agenda for Social Media in line with key stakeholders requirements