There are only a couple of ways to make a business more profitable. You can reduce costs, you can increase the number of customers you have, you can increase the value of the customers you have or you can increase the frequency at which your customers purchase.
What’s the point of marketing if not to attract and retain VIP stakeholders?
Through our involvement with sectors such as online gaming, automotive and luxury goods as well as our expertise in sponsorship, activation and hospitality, we understand that there are certain things that have to be done right – especially where high-value ‘VIP’ stakeholders are concerned.
Here are some of the common pain-points that we have helped companies to address:
- Retention of high-value (VIP) customers in markets with low switching costs and low brand loyalty.
- Acquisition and retention of high-value affiliates and distributors in competitive markets.
- Acquisition and retention of graduates and highly-skilled team members in competitive markets.
- Identification and relationship management of influential authors, bloggers and journalists.
- Brand Awareness in non English speaking markets.
- Marketing campaigns in culturally sensitive markets.
- Acquisition and retention of female customers in traditionally male dominated markets.
Talk to us about how we can create programs that engage your employees and customer service frontline who are dealing with your VIP customers as well as partners, influencers and brand ambassadors.
From money can’t buy experiences to long term global campaigns, the goal is always to attract, retain and increase the value of your very important people.